After completion of the courses, the placement cell makes efforts for proper placement of students by organizing campus interviews.
Pharmacy as a career. Pharmacy is a job-oriented course, which provides scope for a person to start his own business. In order to develop entrepreneurship traits among the students, the college organizes entrepreneurship awareness camps with the help of Department of Science & Technology, Govt. of Rajasthan.
The salient job opportunities after B.Pharm are as follows :
- Manufacturing chemist (Pharma production)
- Analytical chemist (Quality control division)
- Drugs Inspector/Drug Control Officer
- Govt. Analyst
- Higher education
The salient job opportunities after D.Pharm are as follows :
- Hospital Pharmacist
- Retail Pharmacist
- Medical Representative
- Competent person for manufacture of cosmetics
- Competent person for repacking of drugs
- Higher education (B.Pharm)